Mini Christmas pudding party canapés;
- 1 small Christmas pudding
- 100g white chocolate melts
- Red & green glace cherries or coloured marzipan
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Crumble your Christmas pudding and re-form it into small round balls.
- Melt your white chocolate
- Once your chocolate is melted drizzle it over the Christmas pudding balls and top with some mint, cherries or leaf shaped marzipan.
- Place in the fridge to set then voila!
- A simple yet impressive and delicious canapé to impress your Christmas party guests with.
Mini roast beef filled Yorkshire puddings;
- 1 egg
- 3oz plain flour
- 3 fl oz milk & water mixed
- Vegetable oil
- 2-3 beef filets
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- To make the Yorkshire puddings, gently add the egg to the flour. Slowly add the water & milk to the mix and stir continuously to keep it smooth.
- Put a few drops of oil into each muffin tray and put it in a medium hot oven to heat.
- When the tray is hot pour your mixture (about 1 inch) into each space and replace in the oven.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and puffy.
- Cook your fillet of beef to your preference then slice thinly.
- Arrange the slices in the baby Yorkshire puddings.
- Add a dollop of horse radish sauce and garnish with your parsley!
Then ask your butler to serve to your guests. Book a butler here.
Our gorgeous butlers are available across the country for all sorts of parties and will even help decorate your tree!
For more information about what your butlers can do for you call us on 01273 590820.