Frozen melon margarita pops
Now this slightly different cocktail recipe will have your mouth watering at the sound of it and your taste buds tingling once you see how refreshingly easy and transportable these cocktail pops are! Who didn’t used to love the sound of the ice-cream truck coming when you were younger? Well, this recipe adds a boozy twist on a summer favourite – the ice lolly.
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Pinch of coarse salt
- 8 ounces cantaloupe, rinds removed
- 8 ounces watermelon, rinds removed
- Nasturtiums, optional
- Stir together the tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh lime juice, and coarse salt in a large bowl
- Cut cantaloupe and watermelon into wedges and soak in tequila mixture for 15 minutes
- Insert ice-pop sticks into wedges
- Freeze on a rack-lined baking sheet for 1 hour
- Serve with nasturtiums (optional)
These tasty treats are perfect for a hen party weekend away in the summer, or to have at home for any party you may be having. They can be made in advance and are easy to take with you wherever you may end up. Why not have these as prizes for your hen party games? Better still; get a gorgeous, hunky, naked Butler in the Buff to serve these to you and your guests which we are sure will put a smile on everyone’s faces!