Outdoor Country Games
- 9 fabulous West Country games – Everyone in your group will get to do them all
- Photos of your day out – Your host will have a camera to take the pics
- Proper funny fancy dress for the Hen
- A prize for the winner in your group
- Bring old trainers or boots, fancy dress more than welcome!
- Expect to be with us around 2-3 hours
- **Followed by a Butler in the Buff** to serve your drinks and play more party games at a private venue of your choice. The butler can be booked for Friday or Saturday night. Venue must be private... We cant provide him at the farm, sorry! We don't want to make the animals blush!
Price Per Person
Forget the usual Hen events and get yourselves down to the farm for some fun and frolics in the fields and fresh air! Ooh aar!
Then have a Butler in the Buff to serve you cocktails in the evening – at a private venue of your choice! Oohh ahhhh!
This totally unique and hilarious ‘West Country’ day out is guaranteed to have you rolling in the hay with laughter. Our farmer & his team of farm hosts will take good care of you, provide fancy dress for the Hen, take photos of your day out, and present a prize for the winner at the end. Proper job!
There are nice crazy games, all scored for points ready for a themed prize at the end. Here’s how the farmer describes them:
Cider Run – Get as far as you can with yer pilfered pint before the bungee brings you back!
Pitchfork Duel – Podium perched inflatable pitchfork proddin’. Knock ’em off!
Wurzel Knockout – Avenge the Ooh Aar Just A Little Bit remix by firin’ cider apples at the band!
West Country Wipeout – Jump on the pedal powered sweeper arm and knock ‘em down! Total Wipeout, West Country Style!
Vicky Pollard Handbags – Yeah but no but smack ‘er! Fat suits and Burberry ‘andbags my luvver.
Welly Wangin’ – Lob yer wellies into the targets, we’ll make sure they’s bin washed first.
Drunk Pub Skittles – Spin round the pole and then try bowling’ my babber! See ’em stagger!
Mangold Danglin’ – Bar skittles with ‘umans on cider kegs? You’re ‘avin’ a laaf!
Farmer’s Shower – Like Mastermind for the Stag or ‘en but with a gert bucket of Somerset slurry…
Please enquire with our friendly bookings team in to prices and availability for the date you are interested in.
£75 per head for groups 12-15
Groups of 16 or more £65 per head
Min group size 12.